Man Seriously Injured After Hit and Run in Brampton
A male pedestrian has sustained serious injuries in a hit and run collision in Brampton.
Shortly after 9:15 a.m., Peel police announced that a man was struck in a parking lot in the Queen and McLaughlin area. He sustained serious injuries and the suspect vehicle fled the scene.
Police are looking for a white cargo van with a rack on top.
The Major Collision Bureau is currently investigating.
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Multi-vehicle collision in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Street race results in car crashing into Brampton home
- Police investigating gas station robbery in Brampton
- City of Brampton encouraging residents to report face-covering infractions
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Collision
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Report Injuries After Collision in Brampton
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Struck and Vehicle Fled the Scene in Brampton
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton