Man Seriously Injured After Reported Shooting in Brampton
A male victim has sustained serious injuries following a reported shooting incident in Brampton.
Around 11:15 a.m., Peel police annonced that officers were investigating an incident on Pluto Drive (a residental street in the Kennedy and Bovaird area).
The victim has been transported to hospital with serious injuries due to what police are calling gunshot wounding.
Updates to follow.
UPDATE: Police say medical examination has revealed the victim has a laceration, not a gunshot wound.
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Vehicle rolls over on Brampton intersection
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19
- Stormwater charges on this month's water bills now in effect for Brampton residents
- Feds transitioning Canadians from CERB to Employment Insurance