Man Seriously Injured After Reported Shooting in Brampton
A male victim has sustained serious injuries following a reported shooting incident in Brampton.
Around 11:15 a.m., Peel police annonced that officers were investigating an incident on Pluto Drive (a residental street in the Kennedy and Bovaird area).
The victim has been transported to hospital with serious injuries due to what police are calling gunshot wounding.
Updates to follow.
UPDATE: Police say medical examination has revealed the victim has a laceration, not a gunshot wound.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Dead in Brampton
- Man Wanted for Attempted Murder and Firearms Offences in Brampton
- Vigil To Be Held In Brampton For Slain 11-Year-Old Girl
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- Power Out for Thousands of Brampton Residents