Man Seriously Injured After Reported Shooting in Brampton
A male victim has sustained serious injuries following a reported shooting incident in Brampton.
Around 11:15 a.m., Peel police annonced that officers were investigating an incident on Pluto Drive (a residental street in the Kennedy and Bovaird area).
The victim has been transported to hospital with serious injuries due to what police are calling gunshot wounding.
Updates to follow.
UPDATE: Police say medical examination has revealed the victim has a laceration, not a gunshot wound.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- A $1 million lotto ticket was sold in Brampton
- Road closures in place due to leak in Brampton
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to the Region of Peel this Friday
- Ontario will need to recall defective licence plates, cabinet minister says