Man Seriously Injured After Reported Shooting in Brampton
A male victim has sustained serious injuries following a reported shooting incident in Brampton.
Around 11:15 a.m., Peel police annonced that officers were investigating an incident on Pluto Drive (a residental street in the Kennedy and Bovaird area).
The victim has been transported to hospital with serious injuries due to what police are calling gunshot wounding.
Updates to follow.
UPDATE: Police say medical examination has revealed the victim has a laceration, not a gunshot wound.
- Injuries Reported After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton
- Vehicle Catches on Fire in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Popular ISP Launches New Cheap TV Service Across Ontario
- People Are Demanding Better Phone Plans As Canada's Phone Plan Prices Increase
- Male Victim Dies Following Shooting Incident in Brampton
- Police On Scene Following Another Reported Shooting in Brampton
- UPDATED: Brampton Drive-By Shooting Sends Victim to Hospital
- Police Investigating After Man Injured in Brampton Shooting
- Police on Scene After Reported Shooting Incident in Brampton