Man Seriously Injured After Stabbing in Brampton
A man has been transported to a Toronto trauma centre following a stabbing in Brampton.
Peel police say a call regarding the incident, which occurred in the Goreway Dr. and Queen St. E. area, came in shortly before 9:30 p.m.
The male victim has sustained serious injuries.
There is no information on suspects at this time.
Police are currently in the area.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Man Transported to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Brampton
- Man Injured After Stabbing Incident in Brampton
- One Male in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident in Brampton
- One Male Victim Taken to Hospital Following Brampton Stabbing
- Police Looking for Multiple Suspects Following Stabbing in Brampton