Man Seriously Injured After Stabbing in Brampton
A man has been transported to a Toronto trauma centre following a stabbing in Brampton.
Peel police say a call regarding the incident, which occurred in the Goreway Dr. and Queen St. E. area, came in shortly before 9:30 p.m.
The male victim has sustained serious injuries.
There is no information on suspects at this time.
Police are currently in the area.
- Man Transported to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Brampton
- Man Injured After Stabbing Incident in Brampton
- One Male in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident in Brampton
- One Male Victim Taken to Hospital Following Brampton Stabbing
- Police Looking for Multiple Suspects Following Stabbing in Brampton