Man Shot in Brampton
A 20-year-old man is in hospital after being shot in Brampton early Saturday.
“He attended local hospital on his own,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Mark Fischer.
The incident took place around 4:30 a.m. near Fletchers Creek Blvd. and Williams Pkwy., just west of McLaughlin Rd. N.
Officers were notified around 5 a.m.
The victim has an “injury to an extremity,” said Fischer, adding it’s non-life-threatening.
Investigators from 21 Division and 22 Division are on scene.
Witnesses are asked to phone 905-453-2211 ext. 2233.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton
- UPDATED: Brampton Drive-By Shooting Sends Victim to Hospital
- Witnesses Sought After Masked Gunman Sends Man To Hospital In Brampton Shooting
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Brampton Man Shot and Killed
- Police Investigating After Two People Shot in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Road Rage Incident Leads to Shot Being Fired in Brampton