Man Shot in Brampton
A 20-year-old man is in hospital after being shot in Brampton early Saturday.
“He attended local hospital on his own,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Mark Fischer.
The incident took place around 4:30 a.m. near Fletchers Creek Blvd. and Williams Pkwy., just west of McLaughlin Rd. N.
Officers were notified around 5 a.m.
The victim has an “injury to an extremity,” said Fischer, adding it’s non-life-threatening.
Investigators from 21 Division and 22 Division are on scene.
Witnesses are asked to phone 905-453-2211 ext. 2233.
- UPDATED: Brampton Drive-By Shooting Sends Victim to Hospital
- Witnesses Sought After Masked Gunman Sends Man To Hospital In Brampton Shooting
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Brampton Man Shot and Killed
- Police Investigating Two Shootings After Brampton Man Fatally Shot
- Police Investigating After Road Rage Incident Leads to Shot Being Fired in Brampton