Man stabbed, seriously injured in Brampton
Officers are investigating a stabbing in Brampton this afternoon.
Police were called at 12:33 p.m. for a man stabbed by a male suspect at Matheson Boulevard and Kennedy Road.
The victim is being transported to a trauma centre with serious injuries.
The armed suspect has been taken into police custody.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Unconscious male in Brampton located with no vital signs, police say
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- UPDATE: Woman pronounced dead after being found with life-threatening injuries
- Why anyone who deferred mortgage payments should check their credit score