Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Shooting in Brampton
A man has been transported to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries after a reported shooting in Brampton.
Police reported around 10:30 p.m. that there had been a shooting in the area of Desert Sand Drive and Rattlesnake Road, a residential area near Sandalwood Parkway and Bramalea Road.
Police are looking for a dark-coloured suspect vehicle that was last seen in the area of Desert Sand/Rattlesnake.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths