Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Shooting in Brampton
A man has been transported to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries after a reported shooting in Brampton.
Police reported around 10:30 p.m. that there had been a shooting in the area of Desert Sand Drive and Rattlesnake Road, a residential area near Sandalwood Parkway and Bramalea Road.
Police are looking for a dark-coloured suspect vehicle that was last seen in the area of Desert Sand/Rattlesnake.
- Vehicle rolls over twice during collision in Brampton
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Traffic light outage in Brampton causing delays
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 172 in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts