Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Shooting in Brampton
A man has been transported to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries after a reported shooting in Brampton.
Police reported around 10:30 p.m. that there had been a shooting in the area of Desert Sand Drive and Rattlesnake Road, a residential area near Sandalwood Parkway and Bramalea Road.
Police are looking for a dark-coloured suspect vehicle that was last seen in the area of Desert Sand/Rattlesnake.
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Brampton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Brampton City Council Renames Park To Honour The Death Of Two-Year-Old Boy
- Tim Hortons' Launching Limited-Time Doughnut To Help Cause in Brampton
- Police Respond to Two-Vehicle Collision in Brampton