Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Shooting in Brampton
A man has been transported to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries after a reported shooting in Brampton.
Police reported around 10:30 p.m. that there had been a shooting in the area of Desert Sand Drive and Rattlesnake Road, a residential area near Sandalwood Parkway and Bramalea Road.
Police are looking for a dark-coloured suspect vehicle that was last seen in the area of Desert Sand/Rattlesnake.
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year
- First responders attending to house fire in Brampton
- Brampton woman celebrating lottery win
- Brampton councillor proposing park name change to honour abolitionists