Man Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Brampton Shooting
A man was taken to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries following a shooting incident in Brampton, police say.
At 12:30 p.m. on Aug. 28, police were called to the scene of a shooting in the Williams Pkwy and Murray St area.
Police say they located one male party with injuries.
No suspect info is available at this time.
Any witnesses are asked to contact police .
Updates to follow.
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Shooting in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Man Injured in Brampton Shooting
- Police On Scene Following Another Reported Shooting in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting Incident in Brampton
- Police seek witnesses in Brampton party house shooting