Man Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Brampton Shooting
A man was taken to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries following a shooting incident in Brampton, police say.
At 12:30 p.m. on Aug. 28, police were called to the scene of a shooting in the Williams Pkwy and Murray St area.
Police say they located one male party with injuries.
No suspect info is available at this time.
Any witnesses are asked to contact police .
Updates to follow.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- These Brampton businesses are giving back to the community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Shooting in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Man Injured in Brampton Shooting
- Police On Scene Following Another Reported Shooting in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting Incident in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Shooting in Brampton