Man Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Brampton Shooting
A man was taken to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries following a shooting incident in Brampton, police say.
At 12:30 p.m. on Aug. 28, police were called to the scene of a shooting in the Williams Pkwy and Murray St area.
Police say they located one male party with injuries.
No suspect info is available at this time.
Any witnesses are asked to contact police .
Updates to follow.
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Shooting in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Man Injured in Brampton Shooting
- Police On Scene Following Another Reported Shooting in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting Incident in Brampton
- A Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Explosion in Brampton