Man taken to trauma centre after shooting in Brampton
One person is being treated for injuries following a shooting this afternoon.
Police were called at 6:32 p.m. for an adult male shot in the area of Glidden and Hale Road near Rutherford Road South.
The victim is being transported to a trauma centre in serious condition, police say.
The suspect in this incident has fled the scene and no suspect description is currently available.
The police investigation is ongoing.
UPDATE: Police say the victim, a 19 year old male, remains at the trauma centre in life-threatening condition.
Anyone with information on this incident, surveillance footage, or dash cam footage from the area is asked to call police at 905-453-2121 ext. 2233 or Crime Stoppers.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21