Man Transported to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Brampton
A man has been transported to a trauma centre following a reported stabbing in Brampton.
Peel police say the incident occurred in the Father Tobin Rd. and Moira Creek Dr. area.
The male victim has been taken to a trauma centre in critical condition.
Police say two suspects are outstanding. They are described as black males who were reportedly seen fleeing in a dark vehicle.
Officers are on scene.
- Police Looking for Multiple Suspects Following Stabbing in Brampton
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- UPDATED: Officers on Scene After Stabbing in Brampton
- Brampton Stabbing Sends Victim to Trauma Unit