Man Transported to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Brampton
A man has been transported to a trauma centre following a reported stabbing in Brampton.
Peel police say the incident occurred in the Father Tobin Rd. and Moira Creek Dr. area.
The male victim has been taken to a trauma centre in critical condition.
Police say two suspects are outstanding. They are described as black males who were reportedly seen fleeing in a dark vehicle.
Officers are on scene.
- One Male in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident in Brampton
- One victim taken to trauma centre in Brampton stabbing
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Motorcyclist Transported To Trauma Centre Following Collision In Brampton
- Woman in trauma centre after stabbing in Brampton