Man wanted in Brampton after dog bite sends female to hospital
Peel Regional Police are searching for a 35-year-old man after a female was bitten by a dog being walked by the suspect in Brampton.
The incident occurred at around 10:00 p.m. Thursday (July 17).
Police say the victim was sent to hospital with serious injuries.
The suspect fled the scene with the two pitbulls, according to police.
The man was described as 5-foot-6 with a medium build. He was wearing a black t-shirt and shorts while walking the dogs, one of which was brown.
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- Consequences for improper mask and glove disposal still in effect in Brampton
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19
- Vehicle rolls over on Brampton intersection
- Police searching for suspect after female victim attacked with weapon in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Suspect wanted for assault against two female victims in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Robbery in Brampton
- Police Searching for Potentially Armed Break and Enter Suspect in Brampton
- Woman Injured in All-Female Bar Brawl in Brampton