UPDATED: Man With Alzheimer's Missing Last Seen at Hospital in Brampton
Police are searching for a man with Alzheimer’s who was last seen at Brampton Civic Hospital.
The 59-year-old male was last seen on the morning of Sunday, August 27, 2017. He is described as 5’6” with short black hair.
He was last seen wearing blue jeans and a black jacket.
The man does require medication that he doesn’t have with him.
According to Const. Bancroft Wright, he was last seen at Brampton Civic Hospital, at Bovaird and Bramalea.
Police are advising the public to check their backyards and sheds.
Anyone with information should call police immediately.
UPDATE: He’s been located in good health as of 10:44 p.m. on August 28.
- Brampton is Renaming Some of its Neighbourhoods
- Canada's Wonderland is Building Longest, Fastest, Highest Roller-Coaster for 2019
- Brampton Man Charged in Connection With Five Shootings
- Brampton Man Celebrating Following Huge Lotto Win
- Brampton Ranked Ontario's Most Expensive City for Car Insurance Again
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Male with Alzheimers in Brampton
- Police Searching for 10 Year Old Child in Brampton
- UPDATE: Police Seeking Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing 25-Year-Old Last Seen in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Searching for 22-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Brampton