UPDATED: Man With Alzheimer's Missing Last Seen at Hospital in Brampton
Police are searching for a man with Alzheimer’s who was last seen at Brampton Civic Hospital.
The 59-year-old male was last seen on the morning of Sunday, August 27, 2017. He is described as 5’6” with short black hair.
He was last seen wearing blue jeans and a black jacket.
The man does require medication that he doesn’t have with him.
According to Const. Bancroft Wright, he was last seen at Brampton Civic Hospital, at Bovaird and Bramalea.
Police are advising the public to check their backyards and sheds.
Anyone with information should call police immediately.
UPDATE: He’s been located in good health as of 10:44 p.m. on August 28.
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Male with Alzheimers in Brampton
- Man Reported Missing After Leaving Brampton Hospital
- Police Searching for Missing Male Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for 10 Year Old Child in Brampton
- UPDATE: Police Release More Information on Missing 13-Year-Old Brampton Boy