UPDATED: Man With Alzheimer's Missing Last Seen at Hospital in Brampton
Police are searching for a man with Alzheimer’s who was last seen at Brampton Civic Hospital.
The 59-year-old male was last seen on the morning of Sunday, August 27, 2017. He is described as 5’6” with short black hair.
He was last seen wearing blue jeans and a black jacket.
The man does require medication that he doesn’t have with him.
According to Const. Bancroft Wright, he was last seen at Brampton Civic Hospital, at Bovaird and Bramalea.
Police are advising the public to check their backyards and sheds.
Anyone with information should call police immediately.
UPDATE: He’s been located in good health as of 10:44 p.m. on August 28.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- MISSING: 75-Year-Old Man Last Seen at Brampton Civic Hospital
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Male with Alzheimers in Brampton
- Missing woman last seen near Brampton Civic Hospital
- Police Searching for Missing 22 Year Old from Brampton
- UPDATE: Police searching for 16-year-old Brampton girl last seen in August