Massive Annual Holiday Market Coming to Brampton
Holiday season is upon us in Brampton, and there's no need to head to the distillery district in Toronto to get your holiday spirit on (unless you want to).
Every year, Brampton transforms into a winter wonderland with food, live entertainment, and fun times for the holiday season, so put on your Santa hat, jingle some bells, and get ready for Brampton's massive holiday festivities for 2018!
This year, Brampton’s Holiday Market is changing slightly. It will now fill the City Hall campus indoors.
- Friday, November 16, 6 pm - 10 pm
- Saturday, November 17, 10 am - 10 pm
- Sunday, November 18, 11 am - 3 pm
Vendor applications are already out for the season.
You can expect one-of-a-kind vendors across the City Hall Campus. It’s basically a one-stop shop for unique gifts, and of course, a ton of delicious food.
In 2018, the market will feature entertainment, DIY demos and more, and it’s all family friendly fun.
So, we all know that holiday season is awesome, and with that being said, the Holiday Market is actually part of a slew of holiday events right here in Brampton, part of a weekend called the Winterlights Festival.
Downtown Brampton’s 2018 Tree Lighting ceremony is happening on Friday, November 16, from 6-8 p.m.
This event promises live entertainment, and variety of indoor activities.
Brampton’s annual Santa Claus Parade will take place on Saturday November 17, from 5-7 p.m.
And Mr. and Mrs. Claus are coming to City Hall on Sunday November 18 in an “intimate” setting to share their seasons greetings. Photo oppotunities will be available in a meet and greet!
We’ll keep you posted on details as they arise. You can learn more here.
Editor’s note: This article has been updated to reflect that the market will be indoors at City Hall campus this year.
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 172 in Brampton
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit