Massive Annual Christmas Market Set to Hit Brampton
Holiday season is upon us in Brampton, and there’s no need to head to the distillery district in Toronto to get your holiday spirit on (unless you want to). Every year, Brampton transforms into a winter wonderland with food, live entertainment, and fun times for the holiday season, so put on your Santa hat, jingle some bells, and get ready for Brampton’s massive Christmas Market 2017!
Brampton’s Christmas Market 2017 is coming back to downtown Brampton for its sixth year on Friday, November 17 from 4-10 p.m., Saturday, November 18 from 12-9 p.m., and Sunday, November 19 from 12-6 p.m.
Every year, a mass of Bramptonians (and likely even people from outside the city) come out to Garden Square for the festivities, with all of the holiday-themed activities and events Brampton’s Christmas Market promises.
For the first time ever, the always popular Christmas Market is expanding. Usually, the market happens in Garden Square, but this year, the Christmas Market is expanding beyond the square to include the Conservatory and Daily Times Square at City Hall.
That’s right - part of the Christmas Market will take place indoors at City Hall Conservatory this year!
Last year, the market went for three weekends, and had craft artisans, strolling entertainment, concerts, carriage rides, gift wrapping, a mistletoe patio (wink-wink), marshmallow roasting and cookie decorating, and even a carousel.
As for food (yay!), the market had food vendors, food trucks, and a “food valley” set up, so there’s bound to be an abundance of food options this year, too.
Vendor applications are currently open for those food and retail vendors who are interested in setting up shop at the huge event.
So, we all know that holiday season is awesome, and with that being said, the Christmas Market is actually part of a slew of holiday events right here in Brampton.
Brampton’s tree lighting this year is on Friday, November 17 from 6-8 p.m., and the Santa Claus Parade starts at 5 p.m. on Saturday, November 18. As you can tell, both events are during Christmas Market hours.
We’ll keep you posted as more details arise!
- Injuries Reported After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton
- Vehicle Catches on Fire in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- People Are Demanding Better Phone Plans As Canada's Phone Plan Prices Increase
- Massive Annual Holiday Market Coming to Brampton
- Major Change Coming to Brampton's Holiday Market This Year
- It's the Last Weekend of the Brampton Christmas Market
- There Will be a Warming Station at the Christmas Market This Weekend
- Massive Annual Christmas Celebrations Set to Hit Brampton This Weekend