Massive Fireworks Display Coming to Ontario For the First Time Ever
Do you plan on spending some time in Niagara Falls this holiday season?
If so (and really, what is Christmas without one stroll through the region’s famed Winter Festival of Lights?), you might want to plan your trip around the epic-sounding Cascades of Fire event.
From Nov. 9-18, Niagara Falls will host its first ever Cascades of Fire: International Fireworks Competition.
The competition will be part of the area’s annual Festival of Lights event, which features millions—yes, millions—of lights in Queen Victoria Park and throughout Niagara Parks.
As for Cascades, viewers can enjoy 18-minute fireworks displays synchronized to music in a series of professional pyrotechnics in Niagara Parks.
Each weekend, teams representing countries from around the world will take part in the competition.
“On the last night, team Canada will put on an unforgettable finale to cap off the series,” the website reads, adding that viewers should tune in to Star 102.5 FM to enjoy the corresponding music with each display.
All fireworks begin at 9 p.m.
For more info on the display—and the best viewing areas—click here.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- PICK A SIDE: Should Ontario return to Stage 2?
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases