Massive Mansion Sold for $100,000 Over Asking Price in Brampton
While it’s no secret that GTA houses have never been more in demand, it’s always a little surprising to hear stories about homes selling way (and we do mean way) over asking.
According to realtor Teddy Singh from Team Sukhvinder for Remax, a large Brampton mansion near the Lions Head Golf Club recently sold for $100,000 over the asking price.
Located at 22 Natural Terrace in Brampton, near the hamlet known as Springbrook, it has five bedrooms and was sold for $2.3 million."The house was up for a bid at $2.2 million. The bid date was November 30; however the seller had the right to look at pre-emptive offers before the bid date. The buyer choose not to wait for the bid date," Singh said in an email to inbrampton.com.
Here are some other pictures from this impressively large house.This isn’t the first time that houses and condos in Brampton sold for $100,000 over asking. It’s just another example of a still hot and volatile real estate market.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- These Brampton businesses are giving back to the community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- This house in Brampton just sold way above asking price
- Houses and Condos Selling for $100,000 Over Asking in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Brampton Mansion Sells for "Record-Setting" Price
- Here are the Most Expensive (and Cheapest) Houses That Were Sold in Brampton Recently
- Massive Winning Lotto Prize Ticket Recently Sold in Brampton