Massive Street Food Festival Hitting Brampton Tomorrow
Food is always exciting, especially when it’s accompanied by a festival!
Tomorrow marks Brampton’s first annual World of Jazz Festival in Garden Square, and also the first annual Carabram World of Food Festival to go alongside it.
The World of Food Festival is a one-day only celebration of cultural cuisine. It’ll hit Main Street from 3-9 p.m. tomorrow, September 9, 2017.
Fifteen to 20 vendors will take over Main Street with a variety of samples of cultural dishes - it is hosted by Carabram, after all.
You will have to purchase tickets prior to grabbing some food, and pricing is one ticket for $3.50 and three tickets for $10. Be sure to bring cash just in case.
What kinds of cuisine will be there, you ask?
Food from the Philippines like halo halo and kwek kwek egg from Halo Halo Family Restaurant, South Asian classics like dosa from Chennai Caterers, thai noodles from J.Red & Co, halim from Mauritian Pot, and even empanadas and shortbread cookies from La Gran Uruguaya, Brampton’s relatively new bakery.
And even more food is promised! You can find pizza cones from Nom Nom’s, smoked meat sandwiches and schnitzel sandwiches from Queen Gypsy, cod fingers from Catitas Catering, and much, much more.
- Canada Ranked as One of the Best Countries in the World
- Ontario Cracks Down on Businesses 'Bullying' Workers in Wake of Minimum Wage Hike
- First Mental Health Unit for Female Inmates in Ontario Coming to Brampton Soon
- Top 5 Places to Take a Walk in Brampton
- Police Report Attempted Robbery in Residential Area of Brampton