Massive Winning Lottery Ticket Sold in Brampton
Quick, check your pockets.
Someone who bought a lottery ticket in Brampton is on the verge of becoming super-rich.
A winning $35 million Lotto Max jackpot ticket was sold in the city, the OLG announced on Saturday morning.
The ticket for the Friday, Jan. 5 draw is worth $35,317,981.10.
A second prize winning ticket, worth $337,250.90, was sold in Toronto.
There were also two Encore tickets, worth $100,000 each, sold in Toronto and the Kingston area.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won more $4 billion in prizes.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton