Mayor Patrick Brown outlines 2020 priorities for city of Brampton
Although 2019 was eventful, Mayor Patrick Brown recently outlined his priorities for the city of Brampton to kick off the brand new decade.
While the last year was filled with milestones for Brown, such as taking over council with new members, releasing a book and even becoming a parent for the first time, he is excited for the year ahead.
“We have high hopes for 2020,” said the mayor.
In a recent video, Brown outlined that he along with the council will continue to focus on many of the same priorities as last year.
“We will continue to aggressively focus on economic development, public safety and receiving our fair share from senior levels of government,” he said.
The mayor also outlined that they will be bringing in free transit for seniors later this year, hosting their first city charity half-marathon and pushing their Brampton 2040 vision.
“It’s going to be another exciting and productive year in the flower city,” concluded the mayor.
Photo courtesy of Mayor Patrick Brown’s Facebook page
- Mayor Patrick Brown discusses Brampton priorities with Justin Trudeau
- Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown Issues Statement Following Death of 11 Year Old Girl
- Mayor Patrick Brown briefs Gene Simmons from KISS on COVID-19
- Patrick Brown sits down with Doug Ford to discuss Brampton's priorities
- Here's What Linda Jeffrey Has to Say About Patrick Brown Running for Mayor in Brampton