Metrolinx is resuming service across all GO Train lines
Metrolinx has announced that they are resuming services on all train lines.
With protestors and blockades having been removed from the tracks, Metrolinx has begun resuming service across all the GO Train lines that were disrupted due to the protests.
However, Metrolinx believes there could be delays and cancellations throughout the rest of the evening.
Commuters are advised to pay attention to updates from Metrolinx regarding possible service interruptions.
- What you need to know about Brampton's new mandatory mask bylaw
- Brampton's new campaign to provide free face masks to families
- Brampton considered 'risk area' for Lyme disease
- Arrest made in connection to series of sexual assaults in Brampton
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton