Metrolinx is resuming service across all GO Train lines
Metrolinx has announced that they are resuming services on all train lines.
With protestors and blockades having been removed from the tracks, Metrolinx has begun resuming service across all the GO Train lines that were disrupted due to the protests.
However, Metrolinx believes there could be delays and cancellations throughout the rest of the evening.
Commuters are advised to pay attention to updates from Metrolinx regarding possible service interruptions.
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Brampton transit making service changes in response to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton