MISSING: 17-Year-Old Youth From Brampton
Peel Police are asking for the public's help in locating a missing 17-year-old youth from Brampton.
According to police, Austin Farrel was reported missing on Dec. 31, 2018 at approximately 1:00 a.m. from his residence in the area of Queen Street and Torbram Road in Brampton.
Farrel, police say, is described as a white male, with a light complexion, and is 6'2”, 190 lbs., with a slim build, short straight brown hair.
According to police, Farrel does not have any facial hair or tattoos.
Farrel does however have pierced ears.
Police say Farrel was wearing a blue rain coat, black pants, red running shoes and a backpack that is of an unknown colour.
On Tuesday Jan. 8, 2019, Farrel was seen by staff at a hospital in the city of St. Catherine's.
Investigators believe he may be in the St. Catherine's or Hamilton area.
Police and family are concerned for the well-being of Farrel as he requires medication that he does not have with him.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Farrel is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Officers on Scene After Dead Body Found in Brampton
- Convicted Sex Offender Living in Brampton Area: Police
- What Are Your Actual Rights When Police Stop You?
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Here's How Much Money the Trudeau Government Will Save Millennial Homebuyers in Brampton