MISSING: 23 Year Old Woman Last Seen in Brampton
Police and family are concerned for the well-being of a missing person.
Cierra Willis-Ditommaos, 23, was last seen around 11:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 13 in the area of Main and Queen Street.
She is described as a white woman with a thin build, 5'7'', 127 pounds, with shoulder length curly hair in a bun.
She was last seen wearing a Toronto Maple Leafs jersey with MARNER #16 on the back, sweatpants or tights, and white, orange and green shoes.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call 905-453-2121, ext. 2233.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Cierra Willis-Ditommaos has been located in good health, police reported at 5:31 p.m.
- Brampton-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- Power Outage Impacting Close to 300 Homes and Businesses in Brampton
- Here's What Changes Drivers Can Expect From Brampton's New Roadway Framework
- Police on Scene After Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton