Missing 55-Year-Old Woman Last Seen in Brampton
Police are searching for a missing woman.
Peel Regional Police said Sunday morning that 55-year-old Claudette Edwards-Kerr was last seen on Friday August 24 at 7:50 a.m. at Kennedy and Clarence.
She’s described as 5’3”, with a thin build, and short, black, curly hair, with a missing top front upper tooth.
She was last seen wearing blue baggy jeans, a brown bomber jacket, white and black running shoes, a black toque, and carrying a large black purse with a floral design, say police.
Police said in a recent statement that Edwards-Kerr is “known to use public transit and frequent the area of Steeles Avenue West and Keele Street in the City of Toronto.”
“Police and family are concerned for her well-being due to a progressing medical condition.”
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga
- Police no longer believe Brampton incident was a kidnapping
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Police Searching for a Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- Police looking for missing woman who may be in the Region of Peel
- Police searching for missing Brampton woman
- Police Searching for Missing Woman with Medical Condition in Brampton
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 72-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Brampton