MISSING: 84-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Brampton
Investigators from the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau are seeking the public's help in locating a missing 84-year-old man.
According to police, Gurbax Arora was last seen on Monday March 25, 2019, at around 2:15 p.m. in the area of Brentwick Drive and Williams Parkway in Brampton.
Arora is described as a south Asian male, who is 5'3", and has a slim build, is clean shaven, and has short grey hair.
Police say Arora was last seen wearing a black jacket, a grey Nike toque, black shoes, and was carrying a purple gym bag.
Police and family are concerned for Gurbax Arora's well-being.
Anyone with information pertaining to Arora's whereaboutsis asked to call investigators with the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Anonymous information can also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Peel Police.
UPDATE: On Tuesday afternoon, March 26, police say Gurbax Arora walked into a Peel Regional Police station in Brampton and was found to be in good health.
Police thank the community for its assistance.
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Military releases disturbing report on alleged abuse in Brampton long-term care home
- First responders attending to blown transformer in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 32-Year-Old Woman From Brampton
- Police concerned about missing man last seen in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 18-Year-Old From Brampton
- Police looking for missing 22 year old last seen in Brampton
- Peel police seeking public's assistance in sexual assault investigation