MISSING: Boy, 5, Disappears in Brampton
A five-year-old boy disappeared overnight and Peel police are asking the public to help find him early Thursday.
The call came in at 6:06 a.m.
The child was last seen at 2 a.m. near McMurchy Ave. and McHardy Ct.
He’s black, standing three-feet with a small build. He has black hair in three buns and was wearing Ninja Turtle pants and a blue tie-dye shirt.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: The child was found close to the train tracks at 6:59 a.m., say police. Paramedics have taken him to hospital. The extent of injuries is unknown.
UPDATE: The boy was taken to a local hospital in life-threatening condition, say paramedics.
- UPDATE: Child in Stable Condition After Major Collision in Brampton
- Peel Paramedics Asking Public's Help Locating Missing Narcotics
- VIDEO: Two People in Critical Condition After Massive Crash in Brampton
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton