Missing Brampton Girl Has Been Found
by Kelly Roche on June 26, 2017
A Brampton girl who went missing has been safely located, say Peel police.
Mya Black, 14, was reported missing after she was last seen on June 20 near Van Kirk Dr. and Stable Gate.
Police are thanking the public for their help.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths