Missing Brampton Girl Has Been Found
by Kelly Roche on June 26, 2017
A Brampton girl who went missing has been safely located, say Peel police.
Mya Black, 14, was reported missing after she was last seen on June 20 near Van Kirk Dr. and Stable Gate.
Police are thanking the public for their help.
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure