Missing Brampton man 'requires medication that he does not have in his possession'
Peel Regional Police are seeking assistance from the public in locating a missing 39-year-old Brampton man.
Andy Parrell was last seen Friday (June 2) at 12:00 p.m. at his residence in the area of McMurchy Ave and Queen St W in the City of Brampton.
“Police and family are concerned for the safety and well-being,” said Peel Police. “Andy Parrell requires medication that he does not have in his possession.”
Police added that Andy may be in the Scarborough area.
He is described as a white male with a heavy build, weighing approximately 200-pounds and standing 5-foot-5 inches. Andy has short, brown, straight hair, and a full, thick, brown beard.
He was last seen wearing a red t-shirt, grey sweatpants, and white shoes. Andy was also carrying a black backpack.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Andy Parrell is asked to call their local police agency or Peel Regional Police at (905) 453-3311 ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 53-Year-Old Man From Brampton
- Peel Police Search for a Missing 24 Year Old Male in Brampton
- Police Seeking Help Locating Missing Senior in Brampton
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 25-Year-Old Woman From Brampton
- Police Seek Public Assistance to Locate Missing Brampton Male