Missing Brampton Teen is Found
A Brampton teen needing medication has been found after she was reported missing.
Janaitha Cole-White, 16, was last seen on Aug.4 at 5 p.m. at her home near Flurry Circle and Commodore Dr.
She was safely located on Aug. 14, say Peel police.
The public is being thanked for their help.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- All lanes closed on a major highway in Brampton
- Major phone scam affecting Brampton; residents warned not to call back
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures in Brampton