Missing Brampton Teen is Found
A Brampton teen needing medication has been found after she was reported missing.
Janaitha Cole-White, 16, was last seen on Aug.4 at 5 p.m. at her home near Flurry Circle and Commodore Dr.
She was safely located on Aug. 14, say Peel police.
The public is being thanked for their help.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- Brampton is Renaming Some of its Neighbourhoods
- Canada's Wonderland is Building Longest, Fastest, Highest Roller-Coaster for 2019
- Brampton Man Charged in Connection With Five Shootings
- Brampton Man Celebrating Following Huge Lotto Win
- Brampton Ranked Ontario's Most Expensive City for Car Insurance Again