Missing Brampton Teen Located
A teenager who went missing in Brampton has been found.
Laiba Hameed, 14, was last seen by her family at 10:30 p.m. on Friday March 23 at her residence in the area of Mount Fuji Crescent and Mountainberry Road, west of Bovaird at Airport Road.
Police said on Sunday March 25 that Hameed has been located in good health.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- LANE CLOSURE: Collision Involving Transit Bus in Brampton Causing Delays
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Brampton Soon
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores