Missing Brampton Teen Located
A teenager who went missing in Brampton has been found.
Laiba Hameed, 14, was last seen by her family at 10:30 p.m. on Friday March 23 at her residence in the area of Mount Fuji Crescent and Mountainberry Road, west of Bovaird at Airport Road.
Police said on Sunday March 25 that Hameed has been located in good health.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- All lanes closed on a major highway in Brampton
- Major phone scam affecting Brampton; residents warned not to call back
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures in Brampton