Missing Brampton Teen Located
A teenager who went missing in Brampton has been found.
Laiba Hameed, 14, was last seen by her family at 10:30 p.m. on Friday March 23 at her residence in the area of Mount Fuji Crescent and Mountainberry Road, west of Bovaird at Airport Road.
Police said on Sunday March 25 that Hameed has been located in good health.
- Popular Breakfast Restaurant in Brampton Suddenly Closes
- Province Moves Forward on Minimum Wage and Other Workplace Changes
- Police Seeking Suspect After Woman Assaulted in Brampton
- We Now Know Who's Coming to Two Old Target Locations in Brampton
- Peel Police Have Created an Interactive Crime Map for Brampton