Missing Brampton Teen Located
A teenager who went missing in Brampton has been found.
Laiba Hameed, 14, was last seen by her family at 10:30 p.m. on Friday March 23 at her residence in the area of Mount Fuji Crescent and Mountainberry Road, west of Bovaird at Airport Road.
Police said on Sunday March 25 that Hameed has been located in good health.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent