Missing Brampton Teen Located
A teenager who went missing in Brampton has been found.
Laiba Hameed, 14, was last seen by her family at 10:30 p.m. on Friday March 23 at her residence in the area of Mount Fuji Crescent and Mountainberry Road, west of Bovaird at Airport Road.
Police said on Sunday March 25 that Hameed has been located in good health.
- Police Searching for Robbery Suspect Armed with Knife in Brampton
- Police Investigating "Suspicious" Overnight Fire in Brampton
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- Brampton to Host Canada's Largest Cricket Tournament