Missing Brampton Teenager Found
Police have reported some good news this morning regarding a missing person in Brampton.
Kaitlynn Coates, 19, was last seen at approximately 7:30 a.m. on Friday (March 9).
Police recently announced that Coates has been located in good health, and have thanked the community for its assistance in this matter.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- K9 Unit locates alleged fleeing male after Brampton collision
- Here's where Brampton ranks on the list of the most dangerous cities in Canada
- Police investigating stabbing near Main Street in Brampton
- Convenience store robbed, cashier assaulted in Brampton