Missing Brampton Teenager Found
Police have reported some good news this morning regarding a missing person in Brampton.
Kaitlynn Coates, 19, was last seen at approximately 7:30 a.m. on Friday (March 9).
Police recently announced that Coates has been located in good health, and have thanked the community for its assistance in this matter.
- Minimum Wage Has Increased in Brampton and Beyond
- Judge Grants Injunction to Family of Brampton Woman on Life Support
- Brampton Brothers Arrested Following Brutal and Potentially Hate-Motivated Crime
- Is Dangerous Driving on the Rise?
- Major Fast Food Chain Carrying Fun New Menu Item for Limited Time in Brampton