Missing Brampton Teenager Found
Police have reported some good news this morning regarding a missing person in Brampton.
Kaitlynn Coates, 19, was last seen at approximately 7:30 a.m. on Friday (March 9).
Police recently announced that Coates has been located in good health, and have thanked the community for its assistance in this matter.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores