Missing Elderly Couple From Brampton Found
An elderly couple reported missing in Brampton has been located and reunited with their family, say Peel police on Wednesday morning.
Eric Woodburn, 79, and Olive Woodburn, 77, were last seen on Tuesday, Oct. 17 around 1 p.m. in the area of Main and Vodden.
"The couple were expected to return to their residence in Brampton, however they did not arrive," said police at the time.
But around 6 a.m. Wednesday came the update that they’d been found.
Police are thanking the public for their help.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- Multiple charges laid for loitering in Brampton
- First responders attending to vehicle rollover in Brampton
- Brampton city council unanimously approves motion to increase road safety
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says