Missing Elderly Woman Last Seen in Brampton
Police have reported a missing person tongiht.
Police say that 76-year-old Joy Chishom was last seen at 5 p.m. at the Bramalea City Centre bus terminal.
Chishom is described as white, 4’11”, 110 pounds, last seen wearing the outfit seen in our cover photo.
Police say they “understand the image is not the best quality but it is from video surveillance and shows what clothing she was wearing when last seen.”
Anyone with information should contact Peel Regional Police immediately.
UPDATED: 8:40 p.m. - police say she has been found.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation
- UPDATE: New Information Revealed as Police Search for Missing Brampton Woman
- Police Looking for Missing 71 Year Old Woman in Brampton
- UPDATED: Woman Driving White Toyota Missing
- UPDATED: Police Search for Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing Teenager Last Seen in Brampton