MISSING: Man may be in Brampton Area
Police are searching for a missing man who may be in the Brampton area.
According to police, David Streete was last seen at 5:30 p.m., yesterday (March 21) in the Highway 7 and Highway 400 area.
Streete lives in Toronto; however, he may currently be in Brampton.
Streete is described as black male who is 30-years-old, and 5’7”. Police say Streete has a medium build, and short black hair.
No clothing description was provided.
Police are still attempting to locate David Streete and have reason to be concerned for his well-being.
Anyone with any information pertaining to Streete's whereabouts is asked to call 905-453-3311 x2133.
UPDATE: According to police, on March 22, Streete turned himself into a Peel Regional police station.
Photo is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway