Missing Orangeville Woman Dropped Off in Brampton
An Orangeville woman who's missing was last spotted in downtown Brampton, say police.
Claire Ivonne Brouse was last seen by her mother on Nov. 14 at the Orangeville Library on Broadway at 2:30 p.m.
Brouse and a male friend were driven by an acquaintance to downtown Brampton at 5:30 p.m., according to police.
She hasn't been in contact with her family since.
Brouse, 18, left her prescription medication at home, say police.
Investigators are looking to hear from anyone who has spoken to or seen Brouse since Nov. 14.
Halton police say she has ties to the Oakville area.
Brouse is white, standing 5-foot-1, weighing 130 pounds with a medium build and long, straight blonde hair.
She was last seen wearing a grey turtleneck sweater dress, black tights, black jacket with hood and black ankle-height leather boots.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Orangeville Police Service at 519-941-2522 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or online at www.crimestopperssdm.com
Photo: Orangeville Police handout
- A Huge Food Truck Festival Is Coming To Brampton Soon
- Man Wanted for Multiple Fraud Incidents Targeting Victims in Mississauga and Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil House With Luxurious Bathrooms
- 5 Strange Landmarks You Can See Outside of Brampton
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre