MISSING: Police Looking for 52 Year Old Brampton Woman
Police and family are concerned for the well-being of a missing person.
Gloreen Burke, 52, was last seen around 11:00 a.m. on Friday, August 16 in the area of Williams Parkway and James Potter Road.
Burke is described as a black woman, 5'5", 140 lbs, with brown eyes and long, straight black hair with a purple hue. She was wearing a black and white mini skirt, halter top, gold coloured wrist band, black leggings, pink slippers, and carrying a suit case.
“Gloreen is also known to be familiar with areas within the City of Kitchener and Waterloo,” police say.
Anyone with information is asked to call 905-453-3311, ext. 2233.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- 102 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 93 new cases found in Brampton
- Brampton issues 14 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Outdoor water use advisory in effect for Brampton
- Mobile COVID-19 testing centre returning to City of Brampton
- First responders attending to a natural gas line that was struck in Brampton