MISSING: Police Looking for 52 Year Old Brampton Woman
Police and family are concerned for the well-being of a missing person.
Gloreen Burke, 52, was last seen around 11:00 a.m. on Friday, August 16 in the area of Williams Parkway and James Potter Road.
Burke is described as a black woman, 5'5", 140 lbs, with brown eyes and long, straight black hair with a purple hue. She was wearing a black and white mini skirt, halter top, gold coloured wrist band, black leggings, pink slippers, and carrying a suit case.
“Gloreen is also known to be familiar with areas within the City of Kitchener and Waterloo,” police say.
Anyone with information is asked to call 905-453-3311, ext. 2233.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton
- Multiple Brampton Residents Win Big Lotto Cash Prizes
- One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- MISSING: Police Looking for 18 Year Old Brampton Woman
- Police Looking for Missing 71 Year Old Woman in Brampton
- MISSING: Police Looking for 27 Year Old Brampton Woman
- Police Searching for a Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- UPDATE: New Information Revealed as Police Search for Missing Brampton Woman