MISSING: Police Searching for Brampton Boy
A 12-year-old Brampton boy is missing and Peel police are asking the public to help find him.
James Hicks-Mahar was last spotted on Friday, June 29 at 9:30 p.m. near the Century Gardens Recreation Centre at 340 Vodden St. E.
He was last seen riding a dark gray bicycle, said Const. Harinder Sohi.
Hicks-Mahar is described as having an olive complexion, standing 4-foot-9, weighing 110 pounds.
He has green eyes, a thin build, and dark brown hair with shaved sides.
Hicks-Mahar was last seen wearing wearing light gray jogging pants, white Nike shirt with black letters and Lebron James rainbow basketball shoes.
He’s diagnosed with ADD/ADHD and uses prescribed medication which he does not have with him, but it’s not a medical concern if it’s not taken.
Police and his family are increasingly concerned for Hicks-Mahar’s safety and well-being.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses, or anyone who may have information concerning this investigation to contact 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121 Ext 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Hicks-Mahar has been safely located. Police are thanking the public for their help.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Dead in Brampton
- Power Out for Thousands of Brampton Residents
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- Man Wanted for Attempted Murder and Firearms Offences in Brampton
- Vigil To Be Held In Brampton For Slain 11-Year-Old Girl
- Peel Police Search for a Missing 24 Year Old Male in Brampton
- Police Are Searching for Missing Woman from Brampton
- UPDATE: Police Searching for Missing Brampton Man with Medical Issues
- Police Request Public's Help in Locating Missing Brampton Man
- Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Brampton Woman