MISSING: Police Searching for Teenager in Brampton
Police request the public’s help in locating a missing person.
Alora Graves, 17, was last seen around 10:00 a.m. Friday (July 27) in the area of Dixie Road and Leacrest Street.
Graves is 5'5 and 140 lbs with a light complexion, slim build, long brown hair, and brown eyes. She was wearing a red hooded sweater, black yoga pants, red and black high top shoes, and carrying a black Bentley backpack with white emoji symbols on it.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being as she has not been in contact with any family or friends.
Graves has gone missing several times before.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2133.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with over 100 cases found in Brampton
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- City of Brampton will now issue fines to enforce physical distancing amid COVID-19 outbreak