MISSING: Police Searching for Teenager in Brampton
Police request the public’s help in locating a missing person.
Alora Graves, 17, was last seen around 10:00 a.m. Friday (July 27) in the area of Dixie Road and Leacrest Street.
Graves is 5'5 and 140 lbs with a light complexion, slim build, long brown hair, and brown eyes. She was wearing a red hooded sweater, black yoga pants, red and black high top shoes, and carrying a black Bentley backpack with white emoji symbols on it.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being as she has not been in contact with any family or friends.
Graves has gone missing several times before.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2133.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- A Huge Food Truck Festival Is Coming To Brampton Soon
- Man Wanted for Multiple Fraud Incidents Targeting Victims in Mississauga and Brampton
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil House With Luxurious Bathrooms
- Another Commercial Development Is Coming To Brampton