Missing Woman Located Dead in Brampton
Police say a woman who went missing in Brampton on Friday March 2, 2018, has now been located deceased.
Mandeep Tagger, 25, was last seen at 12:08 a.m. on Friday March 2 in the area of Oaklea Boulevard and Tumbleweed Trail in Brampton.
Days later on Wednesday March 7, police located a deceased female in a car in the area of Kennedy Road North and Sandalwood Parkway East in Brampton.
Police say a call regarding the body came in at 3:37 p.m. on Wednesday March 7. According to police, the circumstances are not considered suspicious.
Police have identified the deceased female as Mandeep Tagger.
Anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting Peel Crime Stoppers online, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Power outage affecting more than 400 Brampton residents
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Multi-vehicle collision in Brampton