Mississauga Driver in Hospital After Truck Rollover in Brampton
There has been an incident on Steeles Avenue in Brampton.
A semi truck has rolled over on the 410 ramp going southbound.
The 45-year-old male driver from Mississauga taken to hospital with minor injuries.
The ramp is expected to be closed for approximately 4 hours.
More updates to follow.
Cover photo courtesy of Sgt Kerry Schmidt’s twitter
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21