More Clouds Expected in Brampton This Week
Although it is going to be sunny today (May 27), it looks like it is going to be another cloudy week in Brampton this week.
According to Environment Canada, as mentioned, today it is going to be 22 degrees and sunny.
However, tomorrow (May 28) it is going to be 21 degrees with a 60 per cent of showers.
On Wednesday, Environment Canada is calling for a chance of showers again and the temperature will stay at 21.
On Thursday, the temperature will rise slightly to 22 degrees and there will again be a 60 per cent chance of showers.
However, things will take a turn heading into the weekend.
On Friday (May 31) Environment Canada says it will be 21 degrees in Brampton with a mix of sun and cloud.
On Saturday, the first day of June, it will be 22 degrees and sunny.
However, on Sunday, it will be 22 degrees and cloudy.
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Geese play chicken on Brampton road
- Significant snowfall in the forecast for Brampton this winter
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Pink firearm seized by police in Brampton
- CANADA VOTES: Which party has the best plan to make life more affordable?