More Interesting Weather is Hitting Brampton This Weekend
It’s been a wild ride, Mother Nature (did you see the flurries across the GTA today?!)
Turns out we're not ready to take off those snow tires just yet.
Somewhat frosty temperatures are set to hit Brampton this weekend, according to Environment Canada.
A chilly (but certainly not unbearable forecast -- if we're still in winter, that is) Friday night with a predicted low of -5 C will give way to a pleasantly cool Saturday.
That’s when temperatures are expected to hit a high of 1 C. It’ll be a mix of sun and cloud with a 30 per cent chance of flurries and an expected low of -6 C.
On Sunday we should see a mix of sun and cloud. The expected high is 3 C, with a low of -5 C.
Monday, it's back to the grind and we'll again see a 30 per cent chance of flurries and an expected high of 2 C.
Stay strong and brave the cold, Brampton peeps.
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19