More Major Grocery Stores Now Sell Beer and Cider in Brampton
If you like booze, you might be happy to know that several grocery stores now sell beer and cider in Brampton. And recently, even more grocery stores made it onto that roster!
As of April 10, 2018, 87 more grocery stores sell beer and cider across Ontario.
Of those, five are located in Brampton:
- Fortinos - 55 Mountainash Rd.
- Fortinos - 60 Quarry Edge Dr.
- Real Canadian Superstore - 85 Steeles Ave. W.
- Walmart - 5085 Mayfield Rd.
- Walmart - 9455 Mississauga Rd.
Now, there are over 350 grocery stores authorized to sell beer and cider - up to 70 of which can also sell wine.
This can be considered good news for both consumers and business owners.
“Every additional location for sales creates new opportunities for small beer and cider producers, whose products must represent at least 20 per cent of the beer and 20 per cent of the cider on display in grocery stores,” reads a recent release from the province.
“By law, grocers selling beer, cider or wine must have designated sales areas and operate within standard hours of sale, abide by limitations on package size and alcohol content, and meet staffing and social responsibility training requirements.”
Ultimately, beer and cider will be available in up to 450 grocery stores, including up to 300 that will also sell wine.
What do you think of beer, cider, and wine being sold at grocery stores in Brampton?
- Even More Grocery Stores in Brampton Could Soon Sell Beer and Cider
- Beer and Cider Coming to More Grocery Stores in Brampton
- Here are All the Grocery Stores You Can Get Booze at in Brampton
- Alcohol Coming to More Big-Name Grocery Stores in Brampton
- More Beer Could be Coming to More Brampton Grocery Stores