More Snow and Extreme Cold in the Forecast for Brampton
We hope you didn't get too used to yesterday's pleasant temperatures, as old man winter isn't going anywhere and next week is looking pretty brutal.
According to a recent Weather Network forecast, temperatures are expected to plummet next week.
The Weather Network says that we can expect some flurries over the weekend, with more accumulation possible for the beginning of the week. According to the forecast, we could see up to 10 cm of snow on Monday and up to 5 cm on Tuesday.
While snow isn't expected on Wednesday, Jan. 30 or Thursday, Jan. 31, icy temperatures are. As of now, we're looking at -16 on Wednesday and -17 on Thursday. On both of those days, it will feel like -25 and -27, respectively.
You'll need to dress warm next week.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs