More Snow and Extreme Cold in the Forecast for Brampton
We hope you didn't get too used to yesterday's pleasant temperatures, as old man winter isn't going anywhere and next week is looking pretty brutal.
According to a recent Weather Network forecast, temperatures are expected to plummet next week.
The Weather Network says that we can expect some flurries over the weekend, with more accumulation possible for the beginning of the week. According to the forecast, we could see up to 10 cm of snow on Monday and up to 5 cm on Tuesday.
While snow isn't expected on Wednesday, Jan. 30 or Thursday, Jan. 31, icy temperatures are. As of now, we're looking at -16 on Wednesday and -17 on Thursday. On both of those days, it will feel like -25 and -27, respectively.
You'll need to dress warm next week.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Second COVID-19 case reported on Brampton transit