More Snow and Extreme Cold in the Forecast for Brampton
We hope you didn't get too used to yesterday's pleasant temperatures, as old man winter isn't going anywhere and next week is looking pretty brutal.
According to a recent Weather Network forecast, temperatures are expected to plummet next week.
The Weather Network says that we can expect some flurries over the weekend, with more accumulation possible for the beginning of the week. According to the forecast, we could see up to 10 cm of snow on Monday and up to 5 cm on Tuesday.
While snow isn't expected on Wednesday, Jan. 30 or Thursday, Jan. 31, icy temperatures are. As of now, we're looking at -16 on Wednesday and -17 on Thursday. On both of those days, it will feel like -25 and -27, respectively.
You'll need to dress warm next week.
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Brampton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Brampton City Council Renames Park To Honour The Death Of Two-Year-Old Boy
- Tim Hortons' Launching Limited-Time Doughnut To Help Cause in Brampton
- Police Respond to Two-Vehicle Collision in Brampton