More Snow Headed for Brampton
Don't put those shovels away just yet, as more snow is coming your way.
According to The Weather Network, Brampton could see five to 10 centimetres of snow tomorrow (a nice little present to go along with the -21 weather that's expected to hit at night). The forecast is also calling for snow on Friday (up to five centimetres) and Saturday (another five to 10 centimetres).
If it all comes to pass, we're looking at the possibility of 25 centimetres over three days.
If it makes you feel any better, the forecast isn't calling for any more immediate snow after Sunday—but the minus temperatures are expected to continue into next week.
Stay safe and warm, Brampton!
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Stormwater charges on this month's water bills now in effect for Brampton residents
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation