More Snow Headed to Brampton
Our pleasant weather is about to be interrupted by a brief reminder that we're not quite out of the woods yet when it comes to winter-ish conditions.
According to a weather statement issued by The Weather Network, a developing low pressure system that's currently heading into Missouri will head towards Southern Ontario in the coming days, bringing a mix of rain and snow.
The weather outlet predicts that the snow and rain mix will hit in the morning and gradually turn into rain alone. It appears that the rain will persist into Friday before tapering off in the night, leaving anywhere from 15-25 mm of rainfall in its wake.
There's also a risk of freezing rain on Thursday, so be extra careful if you're traveling in slick conditions.
Happy spring, everyone!
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020