Mother And Child Transported To Hospital After Being Struck In Brampton
A mother and child have been struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
They are currently being transported to the trauma centre with life threatening injuries.
According to the police, they were struck in the driveway.
A male driver hit the two individuals while driving his pickup truck. He has been arrested for impaired driving.
The Major Collisions Bureau is still investigating in the area.
The call was received at 8:37 a.m.
More updates to come.
- Father Arrested After Mother And Child Struck In Brampton
- Police On Scene For Female And Child Struck By Vehicle In Brampton
- Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton