Mother and Son Dead After Found in Backyard Pool
A mother and son were found dead in their backyard pool on Saturday, Peel police have confirmed.
The pair were found unresponsive this past weekend on Saturday August 4, 2018, just after 8 p.m. in their backyard pool on Hilson Court, according to police and paramedics.
That’s in the area of Airport and Countryside in Brampton.
They were transported to hospital and later pronounced dead.
The two have been identified as 38-year-old Elizabeth Solomon and five-year-old Emmanuel Akrong Junior.
Police have not confirmed any additional information.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- PICK A SIDE: Should Ontario return to Stage 2?
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- UPDATE: Woman pronounced dead after being found with life-threatening injuries
- Police Identify Dead Body of Brampton Man Found in River
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Dead in Brampton
- Police investigating dead body found in Brampton
- Ontario family prepares to say goodbye to toddler found dead with father