Mother and Son Dead After Found in Backyard Pool
A mother and son were found dead in their backyard pool on Saturday, Peel police have confirmed.
The pair were found unresponsive this past weekend on Saturday August 4, 2018, just after 8 p.m. in their backyard pool on Hilson Court, according to police and paramedics.
That’s in the area of Airport and Countryside in Brampton.
They were transported to hospital and later pronounced dead.
The two have been identified as 38-year-old Elizabeth Solomon and five-year-old Emmanuel Akrong Junior.
Police have not confirmed any additional information.
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- Heavy snow warning issued for Brampton
- Police looking for two suspects in connection to a robbery in Brampton
- Brampton student selected to earn prestigious award
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Brampton
- Police Identify Dead Body of Brampton Man Found in River
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Dead in Brampton
- Police investigating dead body found in Brampton
- Ontario family prepares to say goodbye to toddler found dead with father
- Peel Police Investigating Dead Body Found In Brampton