Motorcyclist Crashes into Pole in Brampton
One person has been seriously injured in a collision this afternoon in Brampton.
Police say a call came in at 1:06 p.m. in for a motorcyclist who crashed into a pole in the area of Torbram and Grenadier Road.
No other vehicles were involved.
The 25 year old victim was taken to a trauma centre with serious injuries, police say.
Torbram is currently closed between Queen Street and Central Park Drive.
Residents should avoid the area.
- Driver Taken to Trauma Centre After Colliding with Pole in Brampton
- Motorcyclist Involved in Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- UPDATED: Motorcyclist Struck at Major Intersection in Brampton
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Collision in Brampton
- Police Report Vehicle Collision with Hydro Pole