Motorcyclist Crashes into Pole in Brampton
One person has been seriously injured in a collision this afternoon in Brampton.
Police say a call came in at 1:06 p.m. in for a motorcyclist who crashed into a pole in the area of Torbram and Grenadier Road.
No other vehicles were involved.
The 25 year old victim was taken to a trauma centre with serious injuries, police say.
Torbram is currently closed between Queen Street and Central Park Drive.
Residents should avoid the area.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Torbram closed at North Park due to five-car collision
- Motorcyclist Transported To Trauma Centre Following Collision In Brampton
- Driver Taken to Trauma Centre After Colliding with Pole in Brampton
- Motorcyclist Involved in Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Motorcyclist critically injured in collision in Brampton