Motorcyclist critically injured in collision in Brampton
A collision has been reported in Brampton this evening.
Police were called at 6:52 p.m. for a motorcyclist struck in the area of Hurontario and Park Street East.
The male victim has been transported to hospital with critical injuries, police say.
The intersection has been shut down.
Residents should avoid the area until further notice.
- UPDATED: Motorcyclist Struck at Major Intersection in Brampton
- Motorcyclist Transported To Trauma Centre Following Collision In Brampton
- Police Advising Residents to Avoid Area After Brampton Collision
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Collision in Brampton
- Motorcyclist Involved in Vehicle Collision in Brampton