Motorcyclist Dead After Colliding with Vehicle in Brampton
A 39-year-old man is dead following a serious collision in Brampton.
Peel police responded to a call regarding the crash, which involved a motorcycle and vehicle, at 12:25 p.m. The collision occurred in the Advance and Dixie Road area.
Peel police Const. Mark Fischer told inbrampton.com that the motorcyclist received life-saving efforts from paramedics at the scene, but succumbed to his injuries in a local hospital.
The vehicle involved in the collision stayed on scene and the driver was transported to hospital for precautionary purposes.
Dixie Road is currently closed from Steeles to the 407. Advance Blvd. is closed from Wilkinson Road East to Strathearn Ave.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
The intersection may be closed for some time.
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Motorcyclist Involved in Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Motorcycle Collision Causing Major Delays in Brampton
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
- Intersection Closed After Motorcycle and Vehicle Collision in Brampton