Motorcyclist Dead After Colliding with Vehicle in Brampton
A 39-year-old man is dead following a serious collision in Brampton.
Peel police responded to a call regarding the crash, which involved a motorcycle and vehicle, at 12:25 p.m. The collision occurred in the Advance and Dixie Road area.
Peel police Const. Mark Fischer told inbrampton.com that the motorcyclist received life-saving efforts from paramedics at the scene, but succumbed to his injuries in a local hospital.
The vehicle involved in the collision stayed on scene and the driver was transported to hospital for precautionary purposes.
Dixie Road is currently closed from Steeles to the 407. Advance Blvd. is closed from Wilkinson Road East to Strathearn Ave.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
The intersection may be closed for some time.
- Brampton man dies during altercation with police
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- Police responding to shots fired in Brampton
- Ontario reports over 4,000 cases of COVID-19, over 200 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Motorcyclist Involved in Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Motorcycle Collision Causing Major Delays in Brampton
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
- Police On Scene For Collision In Brampton Involving Vehicle And Motorcycle