UPDATED: Motorcyclist Flees After Hitting Pedestrian in Brampton
Peel Regional Police have reported a motorcycle has hit a pedestrian this evening in Brampton.
Police received a call at 7:35 p.m. this evening that a collision had occurred in a residential area at Herkes Drive and Drinkwater Road.
The 23-year-old pedestrian had stepped onto the road, seemingly in an attempt to slow down or stop the motorcycle.
The victim was struck and taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The motorcyclist took the plates off of their bike, leaving the bike behind, and fled the area.
Police are currently investigating.
UPDATED: Residents are asked to avoid the area. The Major Collision Bureau is currently investigating.
- 5 Rides That Used to Exist at Canada's Wonderland
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- Police Responding to a Reported Shooting in Brampton
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton