UPDATED: Motorcyclist Flees After Hitting Pedestrian in Brampton
Peel Regional Police have reported a motorcycle has hit a pedestrian this evening in Brampton.
Police received a call at 7:35 p.m. this evening that a collision had occurred in a residential area at Herkes Drive and Drinkwater Road.
The 23-year-old pedestrian had stepped onto the road, seemingly in an attempt to slow down or stop the motorcycle.
The victim was struck and taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The motorcyclist took the plates off of their bike, leaving the bike behind, and fled the area.
Police are currently investigating.
UPDATED: Residents are asked to avoid the area. The Major Collision Bureau is currently investigating.
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- UPDATED: Motorcyclist Struck at Major Intersection in Brampton
- Police investigating collision involving pedestrian in Brampton
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle during a collision in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre